Menu of Services
Memphis New Patient Appointments & Pricing
(New patient pricing in Jackson is the same as the follow-up pricing listed for established patients)
Lab and Registration Appointment
- Click here to schedule a lab appointment via FlexBooker.
- Prior to meeting with new patients, Dr. Draper will send in an order for expanded or comprehensive lab
testing to be performed at the LabCorp location of your choice. The selected lab time allows us to
anticipate when you will have your labs done so that we can have your lab order sent to you in time. If
you are unable to go at that specific time or day that is not a problem. Lab results are typically back in
48-72 hours. In case there is an unforeseen delay, please try to allow one week between your lab
appointment and new patient appointment.
- Expanded Laboratory Testing: recommended for patients over the age of 40, or individuals under the
age of 40 who have multiple medical concerns that warrant a more detailed assessment.
- Comprehensive testing: recommended for patients under the age of 40 who are not dealing with
significant medical concerns, but would like to assess their overall health and hormone balance.
Comprehensive Initial Visit
- $525 fee
- Patient should allow up to 2 hours.
- Nutrition, physical activity, and lifestyle screening with dietitian (50 minutes).
- Vital signs are taken.
- History, symptom sheets, nutrition and other lifestyle recommendations are reviewed.
- Medical appointment (50 minutes).
- Lab results are reviewed.
- Diagnosis and plan are determined.
- Recommendations for follow up are made.
- HelloHealth patient portal information provided by e-mail after appointment. ($52 annual fee paid online to HelloHealth).
Visit charges do not include injections, medications, laboratory testing, after hours charges or additional administrative charges.
Administrative Fee: $50. For any referrals, paperwork, letters, prior authorizations, etc. completed at the patient’s request outside of a patient visit. There is not a charge for refills or tasks that can be completed quickly (in less than 5 minutes). Insufficient funds, bounced checks, or reversed charges will also be subject to this $50 fee.
Controlled substances: We do not prescribe any narcotics (hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, etc.) or benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Ativan, etc.) for chronic conditions. Patients requesting these medications will be referred to the appropriate pain management or psychiatric facility.
Since testosterone is a controlled substance, men and women on testosterone replacement will be required to have documented follow-up every six months.