Menu of Services
Memphis New Patient Appointments & Pricing
(New patient pricing in Jackson is the same as the follow-up pricing listed for established patients)
Lab and Registration Appointment
- $50 fee (paid in advance online)
- Patient should allow up to 1 hour.
- Complete medical history is collected on Phreesia pad.
- Symptom screening sheets are completed.
- Vital signs are taken.
- Comprehensive Initial Visit is scheduled – $300 deposit required at lab and registration appointment (applied to initial visit).
- Patient is given information for Living Matrix and Daily Record (nutrition and lifestyle journal) by e-mail to complete before the first visit.
Comprehensive Initial Visit
- $300 fee
- Patient should allow up to 2 hours.
- Nutrition, physical activity, and lifestyle screening with dietitian (45 minutes).
- Vital signs are taken.
- History, symptom sheets, nutrition and other lifestyle recommendations are reviewed.
- Medical appointment (45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Lab results are reviewed.
- Diagnosis and plan are determined.
- Recommendations for follow up are made.
- HelloHealth patient portal information provided by e-mail after appointment. ($52 annual fee paid online to HelloHealth).
Comprehensive Nutrition Visit
- $125 fee
- Patient should allow up to 90 minutes with the dietitian.
- Individual nutrition assessment of dietary needs made.
- Nutritional plan determined.
Visit charges do not include injections, medications, laboratory testing, after hours charges or additional administrative charges.
Lab appointments: $50.
After hours care in Memphis: $50 in addition to visit charge for night or weekend appointments (subject to availability).
Administrative Fee: $30. For any referrals, paperwork, letters, prior authorizations, etc. completed at the patient’s request outside of a patient visit. There is not a charge for refills or tasks that can be completed quickly (in less than 5 minutes). Insufficient funds, bounced checks, or reversed charges will also be subject to this $30 fee. Lab appointment preformed in conjunction with a medical visit will be charged a $30 administrative fee as opposed to a separate $50 lab appointment charge.
Controlled substances: We do not prescribe any narcotics (hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, etc.) or benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Ativan, etc.) for chronic conditions. Patients requesting these medications will be referred to the appropriate pain management or psychiatric facility.
Since testosterone is a controlled substance, men and women on testosterone replacement will be required to have documented follow-up every six months.