Dear WellFit Memphis Patient:
Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you in achieving your health goals! We value you as a patient, and are committed to your ongoing care. As a patient we invite you to join us as we move forward to enhance our services and the care we deliver. In order to improve the quality of care we provide as our practice continues to steadily grow, we will be transitioning to a monthly membership model over the next six months.
As we have matured as a practice, we have identified several challenges that interfere with patients’ progress in our current model. Our new model helps address the following:
- Lack of timely follow-up
- Patients running out of prescriptions due to missed appointments
- Patients not being aware of in-person visits available with Dr. Draper
- Patients not scheduling lab appointments or not knowing which lab panels to schedule
- Patients not signing up for and utilizing the Hello Health patient portal
- Higher out of pocket expense when paying for both labs and follow-up visits at the same time
- Old lab bills and billing concerns outside of our control (our legal counsel is working to resolve this)
- Delayed response time (due to such a high volume of questions/concerns regarding the above items)
We have had numerous patients inquire about budget-friendly payment options. Our new model does just that!
If patients followed up at regular intervals as intended, we would have a very full practice, and would not be able to accept any new patients. We are continuing to grow and accept new patients. We cannot thank our current patients enough for sending their friends and family to see us. Ninety percent of our new patients come from word-of-mouth referrals. We realize that our rapid and continued growth has necessitated that we limit our patient membership base to 500 members. This will ensure we can provide the individualized care our patients need and deserve in order to see the levels of success they desire, and achieve the results they diligently seek.
Beginning July 1, 2018 patients are encouraged to enroll as a member on a first come, first served basis. Patients who enroll prior to January 1, 2019 will receive a $20/month discount for the duration of their 12 month contract period. Please see the attached fact sheet outlining the details associated with this monthly membership model.
We are excited to launch this innovative model, and look forward to continuing to work with you. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you so very much!
Jeremy M. Draper, MD, CF-L2
Catherine M. Draper, MS, RD, LDN, CF-L1
WellFit Memphis Membership Model Pricing Plan and Benefits
Effective January 1, 2019 WellFit Medicine and Nutrition Memphis will operate as a membership medical practice (WellFit Jackson will continue to operate as currently established).
Member enrollment will begin July 1, 2018, and membership will be limited to the first 500 patients who enroll.
Patients who enroll before January 1, 2019 will receive a $20/month discount for their first 12 months of membership (use coupon code: earlyenroll).
An annually-renewable, 12 month contract is required for all patients 18 years of age and older, and will be mandatory for all visits beginning January 1, 2019.
Parents can schedule visits for children under the age of 18 separately without enrolling them in a membership. Once they turn 18 they can be enrolled, and will be guaranteed a spot.
Membership Plans differ in price based on the level of lab testing included.
- Management and coordination of wellness, preventive, hormone, and chronic health and nutrition needs.
- All membership options include follow-up every six months in order to ensure timely follow-up, adequate medication refills, and compliance for controlled substances such as testosterone.
- Limited practice size enables individualized care, improved response time, and more appointment availability.
- Efficient micropractice model of direct care and communication with providers.
- Convenient 24/7 scheduling for office, phone, and video appointments, as well as lab appointments through Flexbooker.
- Ongoing access to Living Matrix health history and Functional Medicine software.
- Convenient, monthly payments managed by Hint offer a budget-friendly way to plan for your chronic health and wellness needs.
- 2 Medical Visits per year (one every 6 months).
- The annual medical visit can be an in-person office visit if desired (40 min), the remaining follow-up visit can be either phone or video (30 min).
- Annual Nutrition Visit (40min). Office, phone, and video options are available.
- Annual Hello Health Portal Membership: 24/7 access to care plans and lab reports, secure messaging, Portal Connect app, refill requests, ePrescribe, and eFax.
WellFit Adult Membership: $85/month
This option does not include laboratory testing. (Discounted LabCorp panels will still be available for purchase separately.)
To enroll please use the following link:
Comprehensive Membership: $140/month ($625 allocated for labs annually)
- Annual Comprehensive lab panel
- 6 month Follow-up hormone panel
To enroll in the Comprehensive Membership plan please use the following link:
Expanded Membership: $165/month ($960 allocated for labs annually)
- Annual Expanded lab panel
- 6 month Comprehensive lab panel
To enroll in the Expanded Membership plan please use the following link:
Membership plans do not include:
- Add-on lab or functional testing not listed in the membership plans.
- Additional medical and nutrition follow-up visits (these are available separately when needed).
- Sick or acute care visits outside of the annual or 6 month follow-up visits.
- Office procedures, IV infusions, injections, or medications.
- Administrative fees for certain tasks not completed as part of a follow-up visit, for example:
- Copying records
- Arranging referrals
- Arranging additional testing or imaging
- Prior authorization or pre-approvals
- Paperwork completed at the patient’s request